Stuff from the interwebs to start off your week…
- Experiencing the Mean Girls Syndrome in my 30’s, really? Really. via The Total Female Package. I just came across this blog post after Googling ‘mean girl syndrome’. I’ve been wondering about mean girls – their shunneries and snobbery – and looking for advice on how to handle them. If you can believe it…I still deal with this in my 30’s. lol.
- Your Lipstick is Poppin, His Pants Are Not via Man Repeller. And I thought it was just my anti-trendy fiancé that thought red lipstick was horrid. Apparently, a big chunk of the male species thinks so, too?
- The Tea-A-Day Calendar via Incredible Things. “It consists of 365 pressed teas, one for each day of the year. Just boil some water, rip off today’s tea, steep, and enjoy!” This is freaking genius!!! Me wants, me wants, me wants!
- The Downside of Cohabitating Before Marriage via The NY Times. Very interesting take on cohabitation…’consumer lock-in’ and setup / switch-up costs. A must-read for those considering the cohabiting lifestyle.
- The Foodist’s Plate via Summer Tomato. I’m proud to say that I’ve been able to maintain a healthy weight through a similar consumption pattern (cheat days excluded). Veggies and legumes have become a huge portion of our main diet and have kept us relatively lean, not mangy.