In all seriousness, how did we survive before Amazon? How did we ever deal with spending majority of our weekends driving from store to store, pushing around carts for groceries and essentials, walking up and down aisles, getting stuck in lines, dodging shady people, lugging heavy shopping bags back to our cars, getting stuck in traffic, driving back home, unloading our cars? Physical labor?! It’s positively medieval!
In contrast, I spent 22 minutes on Amazon putting the following items in my cart:
- Leachco Back & Belly Contoured Body Pillow — Never again will I have to wedge 3 sad pillows around my belly/body for side-sleeping support. Game changer!
- BabyPlus Prenatal Education System — A suggestion from my cousin and a mother of 3, Sharon. Her kids memorized the entire book of Ezekiel before they were 6. I’m forever taking all of her suggestions into account.
- Figerm Pocket Unborn Baby Sound Amplifier — Because what mom wouldn’t want to hear all of the little bumps and beats her little baby is making in the womb?
- Etekcity 3 Pack Wi-Fi Outlets — Better than the clapper. Turn appliances on and off without leaving the comfort of your own bed. HELL YES.
- Neewer Ring Light Package — Getting into styled shoots, and in need of good indoor lighting. This will do just fine.
And in less than 2 days, everything was at my doorstep.
The Amish call that sorcery. I call it the epitome of American efficiency.