Hi again and happy Friday! Didn’t want the week to go by without listing out some good reads & articles I stumbled across:
- Started on The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep: Simple Solutions for Kids from Birth to 5 Years. Good so far, about 30 pages in. I want Jordan and I to be thoroughly equipped for Little Luna, his sleeping patterns, and how to keep him sleeping for as looooooong as possible. All of the strategies in the book have actually been built-in to a signature bassinet by the same company called the SNOO. We haaaaaaaave to buy this pricey bassinet (or add it to our registry for some other generous family member to buy 🙂 ).
- A Pregnant Pause by Leandra Medine via Man Repeller. An older blog article from 2015, but beautifully written and relatable. Jordan and I had the same fertility issues for about a year until we finally got pregnant. It’s a great read.
- I just purchased a new Fujifilm X100F digital camera along with some lenses. It’s been on my list of to-buys since last year. I finally pulled the trigger and bought it. I hope to document and commemorate 2018 as much as I can. Had to look online for some assistance in setting up the camera, so read through Setting up the Fujifilm X100F for Street Photography by Ian McDonald Photography.
- I’ve been extra interested in lymphatic drainage massage for the face after a friend of mine told me about it. I’m looking to book a session this month. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes.
- I tried out 2 new recipes this past week that Jordan really loved! Spiced Beef Stew with Carrots & Mint — this was spectacular. I tenderized the beef beforehand, used shredded carrots instead of baby carrots. Jordan couldn’t stop eating it! Then I tried out a Cajun Red Beans & Rice recipe a few days ago, that we were able to pack for lunch for the rest of the week. Extra yummmmm!
My Fujifilm X100F