Another 5 links from the interwebs this week…a few interesting reads for the interested:
- The ‘Walk, Don’t Run’ Exercise Theory via Into The Gloss. How have I known this all along?! I’ve always hated running! And after reading this, you’ll know why it’s a bad idea if you’re trying to attack certain problem areas (thighs, calves, etc).
- Consider the Lobster and Other Essays by David Foster Wallace via Amazon. I haven’t read a good book in a long while. I will start this interesting-looking read on my upcoming long weekend. “Do lobsters feel pain? Did Franz Kafka have a funny bone? What is John Updike’s deal, anyway? And what happens when adult video starlets meet their fans in person? David Foster Wallace answers these questions and more in essays that are also enthralling narrative adventures.”
- When Bigger is Better via Q Equinox. “There’s beefcake, and then there’s filet mignon. Here’s how to gain size the right way.”
- Ugh, I Just Ate Something Egregious. Now What? via Prevention. Jordan & I usually go overboard on the weekends. We overeat, then get lazy, then overeat again. LOL. So I definitely needed a few pointers on how to alleviate my guilty gut pains after hedonistic chowdowns.
- Who Needs an Instagram App When You Can Have an Instagram Camera via SheFinds. Now while I may not be too crazy about this, I figure it would be a great gift for my mom…who has slowly become a social media maven and photospammer galore 🙂
And five of my recently favorited tunes to start off the long weekend…