- Just finished reading Why You Still Can’t Get Along with Your Siblings via Goop. I’ve had a roller-coaster relationship with my own sister all of my life…it’s nice to see some insight and advice on the matter.
- Why Adult Friendships Make Me Sad Sometimes via Manrepeller
- Currently reading: Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor. Jordan and I have been entertaining the idea of getting a dog…so I want to be prepared with the right training tactics and techniques.
- Reading up a lot about Bali and our upcoming trip (ie: The Bali Bible, TripAdvisor, Traveling Light, etc). Finally finished our 13-page itinerary. I am sooooooo psyched for this trip!
- Obsessing over a lot of nutrition labels lately. Avoiding carbs and sugar like the plague. Summer is almost here gahdammit.
“Just because someone is your sibling does not mean they have earned the right to be your good friend. In some cases, our siblings can be mean-spirited, shortsighted, and reckless. If so, for your own self-preservation, apply a healthy boundary and disengage until your sibling is in a better place.”