A random assortment of 5 amusing links from the interwebs this week…just a few interesting reads for the interested:
- 7 Fermented Foods You Should Be Eating via Well + Good NYC. So that’s why Koreans have such great skin?! Gonna go buy a value size tub of kimchi at HMart right now.
- 4 Juice Recipes for Great Skin from Celeb Facialist Joanna Vargas via Well + Good NYC. I’ve been obsessing with my skin over the past few months…a little more so than usual. I’m trying to educate myself on various tips & tricks to get my skin glowing and gorgeous before my big day!
- Adventure Time Opening in Lego via Incredible Things. Way too cool, way too cool…WAY. TOO. COOL!!!!! Now if only I can get something like that for my wedding video??!! Hmmmmm.
- The Ramen Burger via Incredible Things. I’m forcing Jordan to make this for dinner sometime. I must try this saucesomeness!!!
- Preview Zac Posen’s Romantic David’s Bridal Collection via ET Online. Zac Posen’s line comes out next year, February 2014. I wish they were releasing the line sooner so that I could be pretty in Posen! It’s a bit too close to my wedding date for me to risk it! Garrrrrr.