“Look around you. Appreciate what you have. Nothing will be the same in a year.”
I have so much to be thankful for. Jordan and I have made some serious strides this year and still have so much planned. My heart is full and I feel a need to give thanks…
- Thank you for a house that we can finally call our own. After months of searching, being outbid, disappointments…we pulled through and found a charmingly quaint home where we can start growing our roots.
- Thank you for this wild curiosity that burns inside of me to learn about anything and everything that I can in this life. Wanting to grow, evolve, and expand. Focusing my energy on positive vibes and higher, intellectual frequencies.
- Thank you for the chance and luxury to travel and the freedom to enjoy it. 🙂 This year has so far proven to be extremely eventful. And we’ve yet to plan our upcoming overseas trip in November! Extra, extra excited for that!
- Thank you for…Orange County 🙂 It’s the perfect little microcosm encapsulating everything that Jordan and I have been looking for…great food, amazing weather, the tech sector, diverse cultures, psuedo-hipsterness, and a hot market with property values that could only be going up.
- Thank you for this life (and the next), thank you for love, and thank you for the daily pursuit of happiness.