Hello again, wonderful world.
It’s time for yet another High Five, Friday where I give the universe, and also YOU, a metaphorical high-five for revealing some wonderful finds and new-news.
- Kayleen introduced me to GoodReads.com, a website for booklovers, and a gathering place for those who love to roam library halls…in this particular instance, book collections of the virtual sort. Thank you, Kayleen!
- A stellar read via ManRepeller.com: 3 Women on What They’ve Learned in Their 70+ Years of Life. “Your body is your house, you need to take care of that house, otherwise it crumbles. If you are sickly because you eat so much sugar, so much meat, too much coffee, and you are all sour in your body, how can you function?”
- I’ve been obsessing over designing/landscaping our back yard. I’ve dedicated a Pinterest board to it. I need to get on that with a quickness before babies become a part of our equation.
- Reformation is my NEW NEW favorite brand. They’ve been around since 2009 but I’ve only perked up to them now…I suppose my personal style is evolving. I love that they’re a sustainable, eco-friendly brand. Their aesthetic is effortless with a French-like allure saying make love to me. They don’t scream in your face. They sit on your lap with a gentle scent on the nape of their neck, and make you want for more. I’m deciding which of these beautiful smocks to wear for a wedding in October…will you help me choose?
- The new album by Feist is sheer Pleasure.
You’re gonna love Reformation