One of my cousins mentioned that I always smell like a department store. I’m not sure if that was a compliment or not — no one should be able to smell you from far away. lol. I usually spritz perfume in the air then shake my head/hair around in the mist. If I go out at night, I’ll dab a bit o’ perfume on my wrists and the back of my neck…keep it subtle and sensual.
- Ralph Lauren Blue [eau de toilette] – Fragrance notes: Lotus flower, muguet, gardenia, sparkling jasmine accord, pink peony, rose de mai, tuberose, jasmine petals, orange flower, musk, ambrette, sandalwood, mousse de chine, vetiver. An older fragrance (2003), but still one of my ultimate favorites; compliments my body chemistry perfectly. Summer captured in a bottle.
- Burberry for Women [eau de perfum] – Fragrance notes: peach, apricot, sandalwood, cedar, amber and musk. The perfect daytime perfume that dries down to a sweet amber scent for night. A bit sporty, but still flirty and fresh.
- Chloé [eau de parfum] – Fragrance notes: pink peony, rose, lychée, lily of the valley, magnolia, velvet rose, cedarwood. amber, honey. Something about this perfume makes me feel so clean – like freshly laundered clothes. A casual, crisp scent.
- Jo Malone Wild Bluebell [cologne] – Fragrance notes: bluebells, lily of the valley, eglantine, persimmon, lemon. Very light and great for everyday wear. Fresh, floral, clean…like running through a garden.
- Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge [eau de perfum] – Fragrance notes: sambac jasmine sepals absolute, dusky clary sage, rich spices. Great for date nights, summer parties, and dressy gatherings. Sensual and warm. A bit too heavy for day.