Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Campaign
This is a test. This is only a test.
Oh zerg blerg. I tried to capture a few of my campaign runs before this, but those captures didn’t turn out so well. 🙁 This was semi-decent. The sound kinda goes in and out at around 05:59 but comes back on again. You can’t see my supply / minerals / gas count cause it gets cut off (top of screen). I couldn’t figure out the picture-in-picture settings in the video-editing application and just got fed up with trying to do that.
Also, I’ve never played Zerg before HoTS. I’m a Terran girl. Don’t judge me!
I promise to make the next ones better…production-quality wise. Commentary-wise. Charity-wise!!!
Things of note (self-critique):
- I’ve gotta get into the habit of scouting…even if it is PvC / campaign. SCOUT SCOUT SCOUT!
- My micro suuuuuucks. How do I work on this???
- I get lazy towards end-game. My APM is usually high at the beginning. Towards the end though, my minerals & gas have piled up so obnoxiously high and I’ve stopped expanding. Gotta work on this.
- Kerrigan needs to be at the front of group attacks.
- I tend to turtle. I need to remind myself, especially at a certain no. of supply, to MOVE OUT. Just do it!!!