It’s been a while since I’ve done a High-Five, Friday post. I’m actually quite antsy to let some tidbits out.
- I’ve contracted an obsession for Maroon 5. Not sure where it came from. Kind of out of the blue. Adam Levine has found his way into some of my dreams. Lol.
- Oddly enough, I’ve found myself secretly obsessing over Behati Prinsloo as well 🙂
- I’ve found this awesome new app called Balanced, which helps me track the things during the week/day that I’d like to remember to do more often (i.e. call mom & dad, hydrate 6x a day, text your siblings). I love it.
- Just bought a weight scale for our bathroom. All these years, we haven’t had one to track any progress or fluctuations. Summer is coming up. Time to lose some weight!
- If you haven’t watched the show Peaky Blinders yet…you’re missing out.