So last week, I experienced a few firsts…
- Tried artichoke tea for the first time
- I learned how to say Merry Christmas in Vietnamese! Chúc Mung Giáng Sinh!
- Saw the most ridiculous amount of cash ever in my life exchange hands
- Assisted in first photoshoot for PickleRelish
- First full week of my life where I didn’t get the chance to workout AT ALL
I’m committed to learning two languages in the next few months: spanish and vietnamese. I know that’s a strange mix but I’d like to have some vernacular down for our Spain honeymoon; plus majority of the PickleRelish team is Vietnamese…so I’d like to try my best at understanding their conversations and culture. 🙂